*Title: *Network Design Engineer
*Location:* Austin, TX
Network Design Engineer who will design, document, and present solutions
for architecture requirements in a timely fashion. You will ensure highest
level of customer satisfaction with customer’s products and services.
- Examine complex design requirements for various technologies and be
able to design accordingly
- Provide network configuration, design, and documentation for upcoming
- Ensure inventory and capacity availability for each project, and
identify any gaps
- Work with support and operations teams to ensure seamless lab
experience and timely completion of tasks
- Ensure customer concerns are addressed to the client's satisfaction in
a timely manner
- Assist in maintaining an overall IPv4/IPv6 address schema
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organization skills
- Strong learning aptitude
- Demonstrate strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving
- Contribute to technical documentation/knowledge base for internal
and/or external use
*Technical Qualifications: (5 to 7 Years of experience in the following
- *Experience in Software Defined Networking (SDN) and Openflow based
- *Strong knowledge in Virtualized Network Function (VNF) and Network
Function Virtualization (NFV) layers*
- *Experience in SDN Controllers such as Contrail, OpenDaylight, Onos*
- *Exposure to OpenStack platform*
- Experience in implementing and troubleshooting LAN & WAN networks,
VLANs, VXLANs, Etherchannel, STP, QoS protocols
- Extensive knowledge and experience with routing & L3 protocols like
OSPF, BGP, VRF, MPLS, IGMP, PIM, IPv6, NAT
- Experience with Layer 2 & 3 IES, VPLS & VPWS services in ALU Routers
- Tunnel provisioning between routers (GRE protocols/MPLS based SDP,
Epipe, Apipe, VPLS)
- Exposure to service provider network, access, frontend and backend
- Configuring, installing, maintaining ALU7750 (collection,
distribution, core) routers and ALU 7450 switches in video network
- Experience with Cisco CRS/ASR core routing nodes
- Experience with developing hierarchical network strategies and designs
- Configuring dynamically/statically pre-established links in metro and
- Experience in Juniper MX480 - MX960 service router configuration
- Experience in setup of Access-Lists, IP-filters and application of
QoS/SLA and accounting profiles.
- Experience in IP network multicast protocols, such as IGMP and PIM
Experience in Lab environments such as setup for test-beds, QA testing and
troubleshoot network issues.
- Troubleshoot network traffic , packet analysis (by Wireshark,
debugging tools, mirrored ports)
- Proficient at writing Python scripts for network automation and
- Exposure to FTTN & FTTP type platform deployments for customers
- Proficient in troubleshooting routing related problems due to BGP
policies & communities, VRFs, OSPF & static route – blackhole issues, route
redistribution problems, etc.
- Experience in operating in a deliverable driven environment involving
complex solutions, and multi-organization interaction
*Education: *MS in CE/EE/Math/CS/Physics or BS in CE/EE/Math/CS/Physics
with relevant work experience.
*Thanks & Regards*
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.
D: 847 780 1045
Email ID: rat...@bourntec.com |www.bourntec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.