*Java – Big Data (hybrid) Developer (Global Mktg. & Information
*Multiple year contract*
Engineers that join our Technology team will deliver exciting
next-generation capabilities for targeting prospects on the web with
display advertisements. This team develops Big Data and batch/real-time
analytical solutions, by innovative use of leading technologies such as
Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, and Pig. This group is nimble and creative, with
the power to shape our product roadmap.
*MUST HAVE (THIS IS EXACT EXPEREINCE WHAT WE NEED): NEED WRITE UP HERE:
NEED A HYBRID RESOURCE THAT HAS EXPEREINCE WITH BOTH 1 AND 2 BULLET POINTS
BELOW MENTIONED SKILLS:*
*1.) JAVA developers- all resources that interviewed at AMEX till date did
not do well- we absolutely need these resources to be Sr lead guys highly
skilled - have experience developing critical custom built applications
with prior clients and must absolutely have the below (direct feedback from
· *"Must have real-time experience in- look for SYNCHRONOUS AND
ASYNCHRONOUS IMPLEMENTATIONS, ASK FOR LATENCY – LIKE HOW FAST THEIR
APPLICATIONS RESPOND, HOW THEY MADE DIFFERENT LAYERS TO WORK TOGETHER –
THERE CAN BE MULTIPLE COMPONENTS AND HOW THEY TALK EACH OTHER etc... ALSO
LOOK FOR EXPERIENCES in STOCK EXCHANGE, ADVERTISING TECHNOLOGY, DIGITAL
MARKETING OR OFFERS, DIGITAL CAPABILITIES etc... “ .. All these
applications have one thing in common – high performance, low latency, real
time, event driven, multithreading etc...”*
*2). NEED Sr Hadoop developers with in-depth real-time hands on experience
and very strong on Java development specifically on API development- rest
and soap API’s (need experience with both). We need resources with strong
experience in the below mentioned areas:*
· *For this position client is looking for good candidates who can
create and use APIs from their Java Code to interact with Hadoop Map and
Reduce functions. *
· *HIVE/ HBASE/ Map reduce expereince*
· *Java/J2EE tech including REST API along with Spring Framework
• Serving as a core member of an Agile team that
designs and develops Software applications, builds test automation tools,
and drives user story analysis and elaboration.
• Owning all Technical aspects of Software Development
for assigned modules and components.
• Performing hands-on development, conducting code
reviews and testing, updating automation tools, and creating proofs of
• Driving continuous improvement in applications,
through use of consistent development practices and tools, and through
ongoing design and code refactoring.
• Collaborating with senior Engineers and Architects to
solve existing needs, identify exciting opportunities, and predict future
• Working closely with senior Engineers and Architects
to prioritize and manage Technical requirements, known defects, and issues.
• Managing and escalating impediments, risks, issues,
and changes tied to module and component development.
• Being a “rebel with a cause”, looking beyond the
obvious improvement and development opportunities.
• Educating colleagues on industry trends and new
*Qualifications: This high energy Engineer must have: (need write up
· B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or
other Technical discipline, or equivalent work experience.
· 3+ years of Software Development experience, preferably with
real-time applications in an enterprise setting.
· Demonstrated experience in Java application design, development,
and testing, preferably in an agile environment.
· Core competencies in enterprise technologies, including Java,
JavaEE, messaging, scheduling, and logging frameworks.
· Experience with one or more modules of the spring portfolio,
including Spring Web MVC2. X/3.x, Transaction Management, Remote Access
(Web Services), Batch, and/or Integration frameworks.
· Experience designing and implementing REST or SOAP web services,
including API design, implementation, testing, plus hands-on experience
with XML and JSON serialization.
· Experience and knowledge of data structures, algorithms, design
patterns, and object-oriented design.
· Knowledge of parallel programming, concurrent programming, and
multi-threading is a plus.
· Strong knowledge of relational databases and algebra (MySQL, DB2,
· Knowledge of distributed systems and databases is a plus (HDFS,
· Daily experience with source control, automated build systems,
and bug tracking systems is strongly preferred.
· Ability to think abstractly and deal with ambiguous or
· A strong will to win and drive results, with a proven ability to
overcome internal and external barriers to achieve results.
· High levels of energy, engagement, and ownership.
· Positive attitude is an absolute must. We place great importance
on doing what is right, what is best and what is innovative. And we
continue seeking people to champion these values and beliefs as we grow.
*Thanks & Regards*
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.
D: 847 780 1045
Email ID: rat...@bourntec.com |www.bourntec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.