PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *SFDC Technical Lead Consultant *for one of
our clients *Mountain View, CA*. Please go through the below requirement if
you or your consultants are open for projects and interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *SFDC Technical Lead Consultant
*Location: *Mountain View, CA
*Duration: *12+ Months
· Candidate must have experience of *integration with Oracle.*
· Hands on experience in *Service and Sales Cloud*
· Working as SFDC Technical Lead, involved in configuration,
customization and integration of SFDC
· Identify, verify and document all integration points to/from
· Put together test cases based on the finding and identify gaps or
opportunities to reduce, simplify or eliminate the integration points.
· Collaborate with offshore team
· Coordinate with customer, product vendors and other stake IT Teams
*Minimum Qualifications (Must have):*
· SFDC Technical Lead with 8 -10 years of IT experience and 4- 6
years of SFDC (Salesforce.com) experience
· Well-versed in configuration, customization and integration
· Hands on experience in Service and Sales Cloud
· Experience with configuration and customization using SFDC
· Visual force and/or Apex certifications
· Experience of working on support engagements
· Good in communication skills
· Good knowledge of Salesforce.com
· Experience with Governor limits, Lightning UI , Apex, Data Model
· Highly competent in the tool capabilities and implications of
using the tool, and be able to quickly provide accurate high level cost and
schedule impacts of each proposed solution.
· Able to communicate well with both business Subject Matter
Experts and technical design and developers
· Architecture level SFDC experience with heavy knowledge of
integration with Oracle WebCenter, Oracle ERP 12i, eWFM and Tibco, and
· Salesforce Technical Architect Certification
· Functional knowledge in Service Cloud, Entitlement, Knowledge
Management and Chatter.
· Experience with writing documentation and technical architecture.
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.