*Role : Oracle Coherence SOA Architect*
*Location: San Francisco, CA*
*Length: 12 months*
This is a great role in a great location with a competitive rate.
Unfortunately this project does not have a budget for travel to and from
the job site, you will need to be local or get local to take the role.
- Overall 10+ years of experience in SOA with 2-5yrs of experience in
- Good knowledge of Coherence, must have worked in at least 3 Coherence
implementation project, with Production support experience. (MANDATORY)
- Coherence expert, Large volume of data in cache, high concurrent
users, large data in edit & concurrent edit mode, managing concurrency,
- DB-Sync with Coherence (MANDATORY)
- Persistence to address durability and recoverability
- Cache Topology Selection
- Cache Design
- DB-Sync - approach for the same
- Object locking
- Handling conflicts due to concurrent updates, etc.
- In-depth understanding of Oracle Service Bus (OSB) and Oracle
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Provide technology blueprints, roadmaps, optimization and migration
strategies for future applications
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in high pressure environment
- Should be hands-on and should technically mentor & lead the solution
team and review the work artifacts
*Dayanand Sagar K*
Global Information Technology Inc.
eMail : dayanand.sa...@git-org.com
Contact : 215-310-5009 ext 252
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.