*Contract: 6 months *
*Location : San Francisco CA*
candidate must be able to work at client site in downtown.
The Sr. Full Stack Developer has responsibility for both the front end
(using angular.js) and back end (using express.js) development of
large-scale, complex product websites where code quality and performance
are paramount. The position will function in a highly dynamic,
collaborative environment, with tight deadlines and the need to effectively
work within a multi-functional development team and Agile development
environment. The profile of the candidates will include:
Ability to ramp-up and adapt to new teams and requirements
Proven experience (5 + years) developing of large-scale web sites in an
Experience working with REST architectures and creating REST APIs using
Experienced with presentation layer languages, tools, and in particular
W3C-compliant and semantic (X)HTML and CSS3 development with an emphasis on
CSS-driven page layouts
Familiarity with best-practices for usability and accessibility standards
Experienced with tools and techniques for improving client-side application
Strong software design, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Experienced writing standards-compliant code.
*Required Experience & Technical Requirements:*
- Highly experienced in web development using HTML 5, CSS 3 and advanced
- Must Have - Highly experienced working with Angular.js
- Must Have - Experience working with Node.js on the backend using
Express.js as they are applied within the context of a RESTful architecture.
- Highly experienced working with AJAX and a solid understand of
- Experienced working with data in both JSON and XML.
- Extensive experience in solving problems and solutions for cross
browser compatibility. We support IE9.
- Experienced working within agile development processes
- Experience using source control
- Be able to take direction
*Dayanand Sagar K*
Global Information Technology Inc.
eMail : dayanand.sa...@git-org.com
Contact : 215-310-5009 ext 252
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.