Hope you doing Well !!!

Here is our *Implementing partner **Requirement*, Please go through the
below requirement and send us suitable consultant with their *updated
resume, rates and Contact details ..*

* Test Engineer With Point of Sale Location: Jacksonville(FL)*

*Work Duration:** 3 months*

*Interview: Phone/ Skype *

*Years of Experience: 8+*

*Note: We need Photo id and visa copy (H1b)*
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited
institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in
the specialty in lieu of every year of education
• At least 2 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 4 years of experience in POS testing(Retail stores) Skills
• At least 4 years of experience in Test case creation and test execution.
• Experience with Retail domain
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment