Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.
Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.
An early response is really appreciated.
*Title: Sales force Developer Lead *
*Location: Washington, DC*
The Salesforce Developer will design and implement the key technical
components of Salesforce solutions and helps direct other technical
resources to develop and deliver the project deliverables. The resource
will work to reduce the overall project tech
• Hands on design and development of custom solutions on the
force.com platform including significant work in Apex, VisualForce and
application integration patterns.
• Judges the tradeoffs with technology and feasibility and
makes choices that fit the constraints of the project.
• Serves as the technical expert on projects focused on
Salesforce.com - Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and the Force.com platform.
• Designs and implements business technology solutions focused
on cloud-based business applications, specifically, Salesforce.com.
• Direct involvement and/or oversight of developing business
requirements, specifications, process flows, application design,
application configuration and testing, administration
• Release and Environment Management including sandbox usage
planning, metadata and data migration, environment comparisons and version
• Works directly with business partners to lead projects,
facilitates business process analysis sessions, develops and delivers key
components of technology solution.
• Provides mentoring and guidance to other team members.
Thanks & Regards,
Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.