Please find the below Job Description. Please let me know if you are
*Position : Salesforce Lead*
*Location: Detroit, MI*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Job Description :*
*Salesforce Certified: Service Cloud / Sales Cloud Consultant*
- Solution and Architecture Design
- Experience in Force.com Platform, Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Experience in implementing Apex Controllers, Visual Force Pages,
Visual Force Components, Batch Apex, Schedulers and Apex Triggers.
- Having Experience in integrating salesforce with external application
using third party tools via SOAP and REST API Integration
- Familiar with all the governance limitations across editions of
- Experience in Enterprise projects (both Onshore and Offshore) with
co-ordination between teams geographically.
- Experience in Salesforce Implementation and Enhancements life cycle
- Apply change management processes for documenting, communicating, and
testing code releases from Sandboxes to Production environments.
- Follow standard coding practices, keeping custom code organized,
readable, maintainable, and documented
- Good Skills on preparing Presentations, Presenting to Customers,
Engaging with StakeHolders and Providing Demos and Trainings to the team
- 7+ Years of Experience in Salesforce
*MUST : Experience with below products and modules:*
1. Case Management with Call Center Console and CTI Implementation
2. Leads & Opportunity
5. Partner community
6. Asset management
7. Forecasting Management
8. Reports and Dashboards
9. 3rd party tools such as Salesforce for outlook, Inside Sales,
LevelEleven, Simple Survey, Map Anything, Epsilon, ELeads, Exact Target.
Thanks & Regards,
Technical Recruiter- Talent Management Group
IT-SCIENT || Phone: 510-516-7848 || Email: avinash.itscien...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.