We are looking for *HP ALM Administrator *for one of our known client In
*TX*, if you are interested please respond to this email with you are word
updated resume with expected hourly pay rate.
*Role : HP ALM Administrator*
*Location : Irving, TX *
*Duration : 6+ months*
*Any Visa is Fine, Concerned about DOB.*
*Job Description: *
Over all exp should be 7 or more, at least 1+ years as HP ALM Admin.
Desired Technical Skills:
• Center (QC) Specialist / Administrator ensure the availability, health
and administration of the QC/ALM application.
• Perform administrative maintenance of the servers where QC/ALM is
deployed and plan and lead QC/ALM upgrades and patches.
• Add new projects per user’s request and maintain these projects.
• Perform project customizations such as adding and maintaining fields as
• Maintain user accounts, custom user groups and permissions. Ensure users
have the right roles/permission to accomplish their goals.
• Provide support to QC/ALM users by investigating user questions and
troubleshoot their issues.
• Responds to user’s email and making sure work requests are completed on
• Troubleshoot application issues with QC/ALM.
• Setup and maintain custom workflows.
• Creates QC/ALM dashboards reports and custom reports using Excel macro.
• Develop and provide training for QC/ALM applications (Management,
Requirements, Test Plan, Test Lab, Defects)
• Implement changes approved by Community of Practices in all QC/ALM
• Troubleshoot and resolve all QC/ALM issues.
*Thanks and Regards*
*IT Recruiter| Ven Soft LLC*
*4221 Walney Road, suite 500, Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Office: **703-763-2541 (896) |* *Direct: 571-328-5511*
*Fax: 732 875 0535*
*Email id:* *ri...@vensoftllc.com <ri...@vensoftllc.com>* *|
*Ven Soft LLC is ranked 616 – on the 2014 Inc. 5000 List and
is successfully providing full IT consulting services to Fortune 500 firms
with offices all over US and with headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.