*Cisco Network Consultant GC-CITIZENS*
*Location: 6 month contract*
*Phone/face to face interview or Skype final round.*
*Pay rate: $48/hr*
*Required: *• Extensive knowledge configuring, installing, and
troubleshooting Cisco routers and switches in an enterprise environment.
• Extensive knowledge configuring Cisco switches with layer 2 and layer 3
VLANs, trunking, and high availability options.
• Extensive knowledge using BGP, OSPF and EIGRP routing protocols.
• Knowledge working with global Telco companies turning up and
troubleshooting circuit installations including: MPLS, PIP, and Ethernet
• Experience configuring IPSEC Site to Site VPN using Cisco hardware to
third party IPSEC devices.
• Knowledge of Firewall operations using Cisco, Palo Alto or other firewall
• VoIP experience, including H.323 and SIP, using Cisco equipment.
• Must have thorough understanding of Ethernet technologies
* Responsibilities include: • Primary role will be to provide the delivery
of network projects that could include; new deployments, hardware refresh,
network growth, and assisting complex operational tasks. • Providing
network engineering support for corporate projects involving private WAN
and VPN connections to third party locations; stateside and
internationally. • Designing and implementing data networks. •
Understanding Telco Services, submit circuit orders, test and turn up new
circuits. • Ordering network hardware. • Various technical documentation
writing. • Understanding firewall systems and be able to submit firewall
policy change requests as needed. • Adhere to Corporate Change Control
Procedures. Assets: *• Experience working projects and tasks within a
Change Management system.
• Experience working with content switching and load balancing.
• Working knowledge of QoS in a WAN/LAN environment.
• Working knowledge of SSL and Client VPN.
• Experience working in an Agile environment is desired.
• Ability to troubleshoot F5 load balancing environment desired.
* Day in the Life: This candidate will work with a group of 10 network
engineers who design, implement, and maintain connectivity to all third
party organizations outside the UnitedHealth Group corporate environment. *
*The candidate will also partially support enterprise wide Internet
services, Web Hosting environments, employee VPN, remote access
environments, and data center infrastructure, The engineer will interface
with client’s businesses and external organizations to gather project
requirements and implement network solutions to meet business requirements.
The engineer is responsible for: *Ordering network equipment and data
Configuring and installing network equipment.
Working with the Telco’s to test and turn up data circuits.
Requesting and validating all firewall rules with Security Operations
associated with third party access.
Engineering site to site VPNs with external organizations.
Managing all hardware in functional environments related to these
Work with internal UnitedHealth Group businesses to provide network data
and limited VoIP solutions.
Thanks and regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Sage Group Consulting Inc
Phone : 732.767.0010 x 312
Email : *jvam...@sagetl.com* <jvam...@sagetl.com>
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/j-vamshi/a8/b02/b4
Please email me if I miss your call. Or ping me at hangouts or yahoo.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.