Hope you are doing great.
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get
back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at
my contact number *732-851-1653* or *732-767-0010 EXT:504*
*Job Title: Mid-Level Oracle/SQL Server DBA*
*Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA*
*Mode of Interview: **Phone then Skype*
*They need specialized knowledge with IDMS experience (legacy system). *
Seeking a DBA with 4 or more years of professional experience in highly
availability and high performance Oracle and SQL Server database
environments. Candidates must be able to demonstrate proficiency in the
design, installation, deployment, maintenance, and tuning of large and
complex applications and databases on Windows, Linux and/or UNIX
platforms. Candidates must be able to work well in a team environment and
independently. Experience with high performance SAN environments is
expected. Experience in Global 24x7 environments is a plus. Candidates
must possess good analytical skills, as well as written and oral
communication skills. An overall knowledge of information technology and
an ability to resolve complex problems and proactively provide solutions is
expected. Experience in IDMS from a backup support perspective is
required. Candidates having DBA experience managing databases supporting
large applications such as SAP, Enterprise One ERP, Data warehouse and/or
e- Commerce solutions is a plus.
*• Expert knowledge in IDMS*
*• Experience with Oracle 10g/11g Grid Control and Oracle
Enterprise Manager *
*• Experience with SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012 and 2014*
• Strong relational database background in OLTP and OLAP
• Strong understanding of physical and logical design concepts.
• Oracle Database installation, configuration and space management
• Expert knowledge of PLSQL & SQL
• Experience with both RAC and active / passive database clusters
is a plus.
• SQL Tuning
• Experience with systems development lifecycle
• Backup and recovery at both OS and database levels
• Operational and technical documentation
• Tuning at the database and object level
• Database security
• Database client installation and configuration
• Scripting, system configuration and management
• OS contention issue analysis and resolution
BS Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related field of
study, or equivalent experience.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*Sage Group Consulting, Inc*
W:+ 732-767-0010 EXT:504| Direct:732-851-1653 | F:+ 732-767-0015 |
Gtalk : sarthak.ramy
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.