Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC.*

We have an urgent need for a *SFDC Senior Developer **with* *Healthcare Exp*
for one of our clients *Louisville, KY*. Please go through the below
requirement if you or your consultants are open for projects and interested
in the below requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with
details ASAP.

*Title: *SFDC Senior Developer with *Healthcare Exp*

*Location: *Louisville, KY

*Duration:* 12+ Months

*Note: For submission I need H1b (I-797A with I-94#) & Driving License copy
of the consultant. No OPTs/ EADs*

*Req Details:*

*Job Responsibilities -*

·         SFDC Senior Developer involved in configuration,
customization and integration

·         Co-ordinate with customer, product vendors and other IT
Stakeholders and Teams

·         Will demonstrate high degree of competence in the tool
capabilities and implications of using Salesforce

·         Quickly provide accurate high level cost and schedule impacts of
each proposed solution.

·         Communicate effectively with both business Subject Matter
Experts, technical designers, and developers

·         Collaborate with offshore team

*Minimum Qualifications - *

·         6 -8 years of IT experience

·         4- 6 years of SFDC experience

·         Thorough knowledge of configuration, customization
and integration

·         Hands-on experience on Service and Sales Cloud

·         Visual force & Apex certifications

·         Experience of working on support engagements

·         Good knowledge of Governor limits, Lightning UI,
Apex, Data Modeling

·         Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with both
technical and non-technical team members

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

Diverse Lynx* | ** |*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 |