Hope you are doing great.
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get
back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at
my contact number *732-851-1653* or *732-767-0010 EXT:504*
*Job Title: Java Developer*
*Job Location: Kansas City, MO*
*Mode of Interview: **Phone then Skype*
*Application Systems Analyst Senior*
- Provide technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology
- Establish goals and plans that meet project objectives.
- Have the domain and expert technical knowledge.
- Directs and controls activities for a client, having overall
responsibility for financial management, methods and staffing to ensure
that technical requirements are met.
- Interactions involve client negotiations and interfacing with senior
- Decision making and domain knowledge may have a critical impact on
overall project implementation.
- May supervise others.
*Duties include: *
- Formulates/defines system scope and objectives.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering
computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of
- Prepares detailed specifications for programs. Assists in the design,
development, testing, implementation, and documentation of new software and
enhancements of existing applications.
- Works with project managers, developers, and end users to ensure
application designs meet business requirements.
- Formulates/defines specifications for complex operating software
programming applications or modifies/maintains complex existing
applications using engineering releases and utilities from the
manufacturer, designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents those programs.
- Provides overall operating system, such as sophisticated file
maintenance routines, large telecommunications networks, computer
accounting, and advanced mathematical/scientific software packages.
- Assists all phases of software systems programming applications.
- Evaluates new and existing software products.
*Skills and attributes:*
- At least 8 years of overall IT leadership experience in Design,
Development, and support of Enterprise applications and systems.
- Overall systems experience including strong understanding of OOA &
OOD, systems design, knowledge of data and networking functions.
- Ability to solve large complex problems.
- Experience as an IT professional performing design, development, and
deployment of web based applications.
- Understanding of the software engineering approach, based on
object-oriented methodology, design patterns, and layered application
- Experience supporting complex analyses and studies, and developing
solutions to complex IT problems.
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle, and knowledge of
Scrum and Agile methodologies.
- Use case diagrams, sequence diagrams, UML and other PC Workstation
- Knowledge of automated builds and testing (JUnit, Maven, and Hudson).
- Knowledge of Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and UML techniques.
*Technology Experience Required:*
Hands-on experience with a wide range of hardware/software solutions
- Java EE, EJB, JMS, SQL, HTML, JSP, Struts, Jasper
- Rational Software Architect (RSA), ClearCase, Eclipse, JBoss, Ant, SQL
Server 2005, Internet Explorer, SOAP, XML, WebSphere Application Server
(6.1 and later), Subversion, Struts & Tiles, JUnit, Jasper Reports & Maven,
Hudson, MQ Series,
- Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC/DAO, Spring Security, Spring
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
Sage Group Consulting, Inc
W:+ 732-767-0010 EXT:504| Direct:732-851-1653 | F:+ 732-767-0015 |
Gtalk : sarthak.ramy
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.