Please revert me: itscient00.a...@gmail.com or amit.itscien...@gmail.com
If I miss your call please mail me.
*TITLE: ETL Test Lead*
*LOCATION: Seattle, WA*
*Duration: 6+ Month*
Looking for ETL Test Manager with expertise in the areas of DW/BI, ETL &
Database testing at onsite US to work at customer site to drive product
implementation of Insurity’s IEV product. The candidate should have worked
in onsite offshore model with extensive client handling experience in P&C
Insurance domain. Should be able to support offshore team from onsite in
· Over 9+ years of DW / BI and ETL QA experience including last 3+
years as a QA Manager
· Experience on Insurity IEV product
· Should have Insurance/Reinsurance Domain Knowledge
· Expert in testing of databases (Data quality, Data integrity,
Data monitoring, reporting etc.).
· Strong DWBI/ETL concepts and Database skills
· Strategize, Plan & estimate the Testing work closely working with
the customer business team
· Should be able to validate data requirements with customer IT /
Business stakeholders and provide recommendations
· Perform Test Analysis which includes Requirement understanding,
Effort estimation, Test Plan, Test strategy, Test planning reviews and Test
· Assigning of task to all Testing Team members and ensure those
are complete on time
· Getting signoff on critical scenario form the customer business
· Understand Defects and perform triaging on the defects
· Reporting to customer with daily and weekly status reports,
attending Business meetings and thereby provided regular status updates,
raised risks, and present detailed defect analysis
· Document, implement, monitor and enforce all processes for
testing as per standards defined by the customer
· Track and prepare the report of testing activities like Test
Execution results & test reports, test case coverage, required resources,
defects discovered and their status etc.
· Utilizing testing knowledge and experience to assess and advice
on the practicality of testing process alternatives
· Experience working with SQL server and need to have strong SQL
· Should be able to manage End-to-end QA service for the project
· Responsible for implementing best practices in the Project
· Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and
written) – the position requires daily interaction with customer IT and
· Ability to prioritize work requirements
· Good analytical, diagnostic and creative problem solving skills.
*Thanks and regards,*
*|| IT-SCIENT | Phone: **510-516-7887** | Fax: *877.701.4872* |
Email: itscient00.a...@gmail.com <soura...@itscient.com>** | Web: *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.