*Job Title: IT Business Analyst*
*Location: Columbus, OH*
*Interview mode: Phone then F2F*
*Duration: 12 Month Contract + High Possibility of Extension*
*NOTE: We need someone by 2:00 PM*
*Roles & Responsibilities:*
- Identify and write business requirements, develop user stories, use
cases and business rules/data to explain/demonstrate business
requirements/specifications to technology team.
- Contribute a business or process perspective during design reviews.
- Assess solutions in concert with the design team, identify and
escalate issues and mitigation plans to business and technology leadership.
- Conduct research to determine if solutions to business requirements
currently exist within or outside the technology unit, and if not, whether
new solutions are feasible. Analyze impact of proposed solution across the
business, cross impacted partners in business, operations and technology
- Assist Quality Assurance teams to ensure that requirements
documentation can be easily translated into test plans and test cases.
- Facilitate implementation of new functionality through training
sessions, demos, and the development of appropriate documentation.
- 5-7 years of strong business analysis and problem solving experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and demonstrated
strong ability to interact/influence with both business and technology
- Understanding of Application development terminologies and various
SDLC models such as Agile or Waterfall methodologies
- Experience with business and technical analysis documentation
- Strong Analytic skills with ability to use a variety of analytics
tools and ability to present findings
- Conduct business process modeling and generate applicable testing
- Perform regression testing as necessary
- Must have ability to effectively document use cases and testing
- Strong influence and leadership skills
- Expert knowledge of Visio or other workflow tools
- Expert knowledge of MS Office and Excel
- Experience in MS Access, Business Objects, Cognos, or other BI
reporting & data mining tools
- Experience in production support and technology implementations
- Good project management skills is a plus
- Must be self driven, fast learner and delivery focused
- Must be able to multi-task and be open to assignment changes as
business/technology needs dictate
- Must possess a positive attitude and willingness to accept
assignments outside the prescribed role of a business analyst
- Proficiency in Python, PERL, Shell Scripting and macros
- Strong experience in Deploying and Operating Linux, UNIX and/or
Windows at the SA level with a strong bias towards automated deployment
and operations experiences.
Thanks and regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Sage Group Consulting Inc
Phone : 732.767.0010 x 312
Email : *jvam...@sagetl.com* <jvam...@sagetl.com>
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/j-vamshi/a8/b02/b4
Please email me if I miss your call. Or ping me at hangouts or yahoo.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.