Hi ,

Greetings from Tekskills Inc!!!

Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability An early
response is really appreciated.

 *Please share matching profiles to **kish...@tekskillsinc.com
<kish...@tekskillsinc.com> / pmkkish...@gmail.com <pmkkish...@gmail.com>*

NO OPT- CPT Please, Need Work Authorization Copy

Please don’t share irrelevant profiles.

Role: Golden Gate DBA

Location: Los Angeles, CA

Duration: 6 to 12 Months

Required Skills:

·         At least 9+ years in IT.

·         Knowledge of Golden Gate implementation standards

·         Experience with Golden Gate CDC setup

·         Experience with setting up Golden Gate with DB2 for CDC

·         Experience with setting up Golden Gate for CDC extraction of
files for ETL

·         Define standards for Golden Gate environments backup and recovery

·         Define monitoring standards for Golden Gate replication

·         Implement and maintain monitoring tools for Golden Gate components

·         Implement and maintain Golden Gate configuration settings for

·         Identify and recommend Golden Gate infrastructure configurations
and settings

·         Create Golden Gate infrastructure designs and engage in
architecture forums in consultation with client

·         Create Golden Gate architecture and design documents and

·         Develop high level designs for Golden Gate components for

·         Develop detailed designs for Golden Gate infrastructure in
consultation with Client

·         Define Golden Gate software security alert compliance standards

Please provide the following details.

Full Name:

Current Location:

Contact number:

Visa Status:

Mail ID:

Skype ID:

LinkedIn ID:

2 References:

Education & Year of Pass out:

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Tekskills Inc*

*ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company  *

*Phone:732-253-7713 |Fax: 888-543-5125*

*kish...@tekskillsinc.com* <kish...@tekskillsinc.com>

*200, MetroplexDrive, Suite414, Edison, NJ – 08817*

*www.tekskillsinc.com* <http://www.tekskillsinc.com/>