Hi,

This is *Neha* from *Deegit Inc*, I have a good position for you, thought
if I can share the details and then confirm from you about your interest
level for the opportunity. If you are interested and available send me your
most updated resume in word format.

*Below is the job details:*

*Role: **Data Power Consultant*

*Location: **Richfield MN*

*Duration: **6+ Months*

*Job description:*

IBM Integration Lead: for DataPower

*Role Description*
• Candidate will play as a Technical Architect in a SOA implementation
project using DataPower platform
• Candidate will be able to work as technical SPOC in the project

*Skills & Experience:*
Technical Knowledge required:
• Having 6+ years IT experience with 4+ in DataPower experience
• Sound knowledge on SOA Architecture concepts and methodologies
• Knowledge in DataPower Integration Products such as XG45 and XI52
• Capability for Setup environment for DataPower from scratch.
• Strong knowledge in design patterns, exception handling and deployment
architecture
• Fair knowledge of providing over all solution for Integration using IBM
Tools.
• Fair knowledge of utility tool development, deployment principles
• Experience in J2EE, JSON/SOAP/XML
Added advantage:
• Experience in integrating Enterprise products Like Message broker /IIB,
WTX and WMQ.

*Skills desired:*
• Good communication, people management, analytical and status reporting
skills
• Strong understanding of Quality processes for development and maintenance
projects
• Customer Interaction & Scope Management
• Ability to work with teams - cross cultures, organizational boundaries,
time zones and countries

Best regards,

Neha Srigadi | Technical Recruiter

*DeegitTM Inc* | Technology Consulting

1900 E Golf Rd., Suite 925 | Schaumburg, IL 60173

*Phone* (847) 440 2436 Ext. 374

*Email* n...@deegit.com

www.deegit.com

taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
computer.