Dear Partners,

Hope you are doing great, please let me know if you have suitable
consultant for the below req.

Canadian, Australian citizens are also welcome. We will sponsor their visas

   - Order Management and ConceptWave Catalog experience
   - Experience in ConceptWave sections: Info model, Order Care, code
   tables, APIs, Taxing Model, Versioning, Buy-Flow, Order negotiation,
   Customer Information Management, Service Registry, etc
   - Agile/Scrum Methodology experience
   - Good knowledge of server-side JavaScript
   - Good knowledge of WSDL, XSD, and XML.
   - Strong Java, J2EE, Oracle, SQL experience
   - Knowledge of integration technologies/frameworks including AXIS, SOAP,
   JMS, HTTP, Socket, FTP, SMTP/POP and integration platforms (EAI, ESB, BPI)
   such as JMS
   - Good knowledge of BSS Domain more specifically CRM, Configuring,
   Pricing & Quoting
   - Interfacing Order Care within eco-system with xml exchange
   - Telecom domain knowledge preferred

*Dayanand Sagar K*
Global Information Technology Inc.
eMail :