PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *Scrum Master *for one of our clients *Wilmington,
DE*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *Scrum Master
*Location:* Wilmington, DE *(Need Only LOCAL)*
*Duration:* 6+ Months
*Note: For submission I need H1b (I-797A with I-94#) & Driving License copy
of the consultant. No OPTs/ EADs*
Candidates must be local and willing to come for an in-person interview
*Must Have Skills: *
· 5+ years of technical experience,
· 5+ years of Scrum Master Experience,
· 2+ Years of coaching experience. Must be hands-on.
· Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least 5 years
with a proven record of working to transition newly formed or
underperforming software development teams into high performing teams
· Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD,
· Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile
techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous
Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
· Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by development teams
· Experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns
and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum
approach(example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective
formats, handling bugs etc.)
· Previous experience as a team lead
· Excellent communication and mentoring skills
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.