Hope you are doing great!!
*Role: SFDC Admin*
*Location : Jersey City, NJ*
*Duration : 6 Months*
The *Salesforce System Administrator *is primarily responsible for the
configuration, operational support, administration and performance tracking
RCI’s instances of *Salesforce (Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Marketing
Cloud).* The Salesforce System Administrator will work alongside their
Salesforce System Administrators and Salesforce Business Administrators to
understand and proactively monitor all aspects of the Salesforce
configurations. Where applicable and necessary, she/he will collaborate
with internal/external Salesforce architects/ integrators/crowdsource
and/or other internal data/technical associates when the complexity of
identified solutions warrants it. The Salesforce System Administrator,
additionally, will execute approved changes, and seek opportunities to
enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of Salesforce. She/He will analyze
features, software, technologies as it relates to Salesforce and their
usefulness in RCI’s environment.
The successful candidate will work with key stakeholders (Salesforce
Business Administrators, Enterprise project deployment teams and other
stakeholders) to execute configuration changes derived from specific RCI
initiatives or resulting from Salesforce platform releases/upgrades. She/he
partner with business and technical partners to identify new and creative
opportunities to leverage Salesforce to enhance external and internal
*Some travel may be required in this position*.
Requirements: *Education: *Post secondary degree in Business/Technology is
preferred. Relevant work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
*Training Requirements:* *Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM201) is
*Knowledge and Skills:*
· Minimum 5 years experience in Salesforce Administration and/or
implementation is preferred
· Deep understanding of Salesforce.com technical requirements and system
· Ability to set policy/procedure/governance when it comes to Salesforce is
· Knowledge of Salesforce best practices is required
· Experience with importing/exporting data to/from Salesforce orgs is
· Experience with customer reporting, modifying pages, views and dashboards
· Experience with user provisioning, administrator, and complex security
· Experience deploying code/objects between orgs is a must
· Experience creating custom objects and/or apex pages considered an asset
· *Knowledge of Heroku, Lightning, Force.com, and other Salesforce platform
technologies is a plus*
· Ability to work/meet deadlines
· Excellent verbal and written skills
· Creative thinker / problem solver
· Strong ability to work in a dynamic environment with shifting priorities
*InfiCare **Technologies*| 22375 Broderick Drive #225 Dulles VA 20166 |
703-945-1834 Direct | *aj...@inficaretech.com* <aj...@inficaretech.com>
Servicing our clients since 2001 MBE/ DBE Certified in VA, MD, PA, NJ,
IT Services * Application Development * Mobility Solutions
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.