Please go through the below job description,and let me know your interest.
*Reply me at parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com> //
*TITLE: Web Mobile Enterprise Developer*
*LOCATION: Denver, CO*
*DURATION: 6+ Months*
*Mandatory Primary Skill:* 8 to 10 years experience in following skillset
HTML5, CSS3, Angular, JQuery, Bootstrap, REST WebAPI/Webservices, Any
Hybrid Mobile cross platform development.
*Secondary skillet: * PLSQL/TSQL, Kentico/Sitecore,
*Non Mandatory Skill :*
- Portfolio of commercial web-sites/applications or mobile experiences a
- Experience with Oil and Gas business a plus
- Experience developing solutions on Azure or AWS a plus.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) a plus
- Exposure to ITIL practices and processes a plus
- Total 8- 10 years of experience
- Proficient in Story Boarding
- Effective listening and oral/written communication skills, including
ability to provide essential information to stakeholders.
- Provide developer expertise and leadership in key application
development projects including mobile, portal technologies.
- Design compelling user interface experience across web, mobile, portal
and alternate form factor experience.
- Technically plan, design and develop on key enhancements for new and
existing enterprise applications and components.
- Help drive technical solutions that optimize business value through
efficient solution design.
- Troubleshoot and fix issues discovered in enterprise applications and
- Learn the technological infrastructure of Client to assist in impact
assessments of proposed changes.
*Thanks & Regards......*
*ll IT-SCIENT ll Phone USA: *
*510-516-7879** II Email: parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.