Hi ,

Greetings !!!

Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability An early
response is really appreciated.

*Please share matching profiles to **ta...@vls-systems.com
<ta...@vls-systems.com>*

*Senior .Net Developer with MVC5 and Healthcare*

*6+ Months*

*Boston MA (Need either local or nearby)*

*Phone+Skype*

*Required Skills:*

*At least 10+ years in IT*

*Primary Skills:   Strong Entity Framework, MVC5, Healthcare*

*Must Haves:*

MVC5

Entity Framework

Strong SQL

Healthcare experience

*Very Nice to Haves:*

Kendo UI experience which is a UI Framework

HTML5 / CSS3

Need someone REALLY strong with excellent communication skills who can hit
the ground running-

Doesn't have a whole lot of time to train.

He wants strong Engineers who can pump out code very quickly.

Thanks,
Tanya
*703-953-3118 x 1321*