*Please submit resumes to go...@lancoglobal.com <go...@lancoglobal.com>*
*Senior .NET/UI Development Lead*
Duration: 6 Months
*In case of H1b consultants visa copy is a must.*
Require *Full stack Senior Development Lead*.
This role requires understanding of architectures that use combination of
C#, ASP.NET, MVC, ASPX pages and Angular. <http://asp.net/>
Several projects are slated to be upgraded or migrated to SPA using
The individual must be experienced in the following:
· With close to 12-15 years of experience – must be
· Proven experience in managing senior seasoned developers with
team size of 6+ over several years.
· Experienced in Agile/Scrum Development Methodology.
· Must be hands-on in software development, code reviews, unit
· Must be able to grasp key technology areas with short/steep
· Highly experience in AngularJS with minimum 2+ years.
· Experience with client side tooling , Grunt, Bower, Node.JS a
· Experience with Client-Side Testing – using tools like Jasmine,
· ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC.
· Experience in WCF services and REST Services.
· Experience in .NET, OOP, OOD, Design Patterns.
· Should be well versed with TDD (Test Driven Development), using
NUnit or MSTest
· Should be able to guide the team in building Unit Tests using
· Should have used Testing frameworks like Moq or similar.
· Ability to lead design discussion with key stake holders with
business and product owners.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience in writing SQL Stored Procedures and queries (SQL
· Experience with Source Control tools like GIT, TFS.
· Financial Services/Capital Markets experience will be an
*Thanks & Regards,*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.