Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.
Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.
An early response is really appreciated.
Title: *Data Analyst*
*Face to face Interview is must*
The senior data analyst will work with District agency resources to
analyze, compile, verify, and query data as part of data warehousing
services. The analyst will develop complex SQL queries used by reporting
environments and data-driven dashboard applications, and will create
metadata and data dictionaries as required. The successful candidate will
operate with minimal oversight and be fully experienced with all aspects of
the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), to include the ability to
perform extensive requirements gathering and analysis.
1. Demonstrated knowledge of data warehousing concepts and extensive
experience working with data architects in the design of database schemas.
2. Experience as a business analyst with a focus on requirements gathering
3. Experience developing reports using a variety of business intelligence
4. Experience as a requirements analyst and experience with SQL and
dashboard application creation.
5. Experience analyzing, compiling, verifying, extracting, converting data,
validating data and identifying data inconsistencies and errors, experience
with government projects and experience with a data warehouse project.
6. Extensive experience creating metadata/data dictionaries, and designing
and implementing reports, and creating database views used for the purposes
of establishing live data feeds as well as the development of data-driven
7. Senior-level experience working through the full software development
life cycle (SDLC), to include design, development, and testing, as well as,
managing small IT projects with minimal oversight.
8. Develop data mapping and functional solution design document for ETL
9.Understand and Interpret logical design document and data model diagrams
to understand requirements to build physical design document and work with
Data Modelers and DBA’s to create/update EDW data models.
Thanks & Regards,
Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.