Hi,

Hope you doing Well !!!

Here is our *Implementing partner **Requirement*, Please go through the
below requirement and send us suitable consultant with their *updated
resume, rates and Contact details ..*

*Role:** NETWORK ENGINEER With *
*Wire-shark and Bluecoat Location: Denver, CO*

*Work Duration:** 6 months*

*Mandatory: Wire-shark and Bluecoat*

*Years of Experience: 8+*

*Note: We need Photo id and visa copy (H1b)*

Detailed JD
Job description for Network Consultant (JL 5)
Summary of Skills:
· Strong experience in configuring, monitoring (Wire-shark) and supporting
advanced network switches.
· Extensive knowledge of Cisco networking devices (3400, 3750, 7609).
· Comprehensive knowledge of SNMP, Net Flow, and Syslog.
Network Technology Skills:
· Troubleshooting of complex LAN/WAN infrastructure, including routing
protocols.
End to end circuit testing with Test pattern and Loop back testing.
· Net analysis for Monitoring and Testing the CKT.
Updating the PM, Types of Errors in the Log Data .co-coordinating with
Field tech and LEC vendors for rectifying the falls in the design.
· Troubleshooting network/Service faults and Corrective maintenance of
access network within the defined MTTR.
· Ensure on time task completion within SLA limits.
· Real time closure of Order Handling System (CLARIFY) tasks and HP ITSM
(incident, problem and change).

Other Mandatory Skills:
Experience:
8 years of experience in Telecom Domain, IP Design and TNOC testing with
overall experience in IT Operations, Networking & Incident Management.

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D0BE16.B9DD7240]

Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,

Suite 1285