Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
*Please Revert me at atur...@itscient.com <atur...@itscient.com> or
*Job Title : QA Tester with Telecom Domain Experience*
*Location : Philadelphia, PA*
*Duration : 6+ Month*
*Job Description : *
- 5+ yrs of Telecom Industry Domain experience
- 5+ yrs of experience in test strategizing, test execution, test
processes, defect management, test reporting for functional, regression,
system, integration, E2E testing
- Test data management
- Proficient in Provisioning and activation process
- Experienced with billers, preferably AMDOCS, ACSR
- Experienced with Order Management
- Hands-on with web services
- Experience on migration from CMS to IMS and IMS/CMS/3.0/3.e to B V E
and vice versa.
- Experienced on biller migration from DDP to CSG biller in production
- Testing experience with a variety of browsers and platforms
- Full Quality Assurance life cycle testing with Agile methodologies and
on multi environments.
- Onsite-offshore co-ordination, troubleshooting issues
- Excellent communication skills to interact with external dev and
- Support on-demand project requests for production deployment after
- To understand the client requirement, interface with all stakeholders,
create the E2E testing strategy, coordinate with the onshore client team
for testing, report back to the client, handle escalations, and deliver the
project with the required quality, on time.
- Automation would be a value add
*Other Skills *: Telecom domain experience
*Thanks and Regards,Kumar Raoll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group llll
Phone: 510-516-7809 ll Fax: 877.701.4872ll Email: atur...@itscient.com
<atur...@itscient.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.