*Sr. Informatica IDQ / MDM Lead*

*Location: **Warren, NJ*

Duration: 12 Months plus extensions

Start Date: ASAP

·         *8 – 10 Years of Experience on Informatica*

·         *Minimum 4-5 years of Experience in IDQ coding and development*

·         *Minimum 4-5 years of Experience using IDQ for Data Profiling,
Data Quality Analysis, Scorecards, etc.,*

·         *Must have experience with IDQ V.9.6*

·         *Experience with MDM 10.1 (or at least MDM 9.7.1)*

·         *Minimum 1-2 Years of Experience in Lead Developer role*

·         *1 – 2 Years of Informatica MDM experience*

·         *At least one MDM integration Implementation with IDQ *

·         *Must have good understanding of how IDQ and MDM gel together. *

·         *Candidate should be open to some minimal traveling to Boston /
Minnesota for meetings – Client will pay expenses for such travel to attend

·         *Local candidates preferred but will consider candidates willing
to relocate to NJ at their own expense.*

·         *Experience with Medical Device Company is a plus (Such as
Stryker, Fresenius, J&J, Baxter, etc.,) *

*Skill Matrix:*

Total IT:

IDQ Overall:

IDQ 9.6:

Data Quality Analysis:

Data profiling:

Informatica MDM:

Integration experience between IDQ/MDM:

Experience in Lead Development Capacity:

Key Achievements with IDQ:

Thanks and regards

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Sage Group Consulting Inc

Direct: 732-837-2139

Phone : 732.767.0010 x 312

Email : *jvam...@sagetl.com* <jvam...@sagetl.com>

yahoo: vamshijairecui...@yahoo.com

Linkedin  : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/j-vamshi/a8/b02/b4

Please email me if I miss your call. Or ping me at hangouts or yahoo.