Hope you are doing great.
Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.
*Position: Sr. NoSQL Database Administrator*
*Location: New York City, NYDuration: 6+Months*
· We Are Looking For a NoSQL Database Administrator.
· Who Has Hands On Experience In Setting Up, Tuning And Managing NoSQL
· Listed Below Couch base 3.X or later Apache Cassandra 3.0.X or later
· Perform on-site, day-to-day production database administration tasks in
a Linux environment, including installation, maintenance, troubleshooting,
tuning & optimization.
· Understand application requirements and come up with a setup that is
fault tolerant and scalable across multiple data centers.
· Implement suitable backup/recovery procedure.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related IT field preferred
· 3+ years Hands on experience in managing open source NoSQL databases.
· Unix shell scripting. Experience in Python is an added advantage.
· Familiarity with monitoring tools such as Nagios & Sensu.
· Must be ready to support environments remotely while on on-call.
· Familiarity in setting up and managing Amazon EC2 instances using Cloud
Formation Templates and Auto Scaling.
*Thanks & Regards...*...*?*
*ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll *
*ll Phone: 510 <510%20972%205245>516 7861 l Fax: 877.701.4872
*ll Email:utkarsh.itsci...@gmail.com <utkarsh.itsci...@gmail.com> l
Web: www.itscient.com <http://itscient.com/> ll*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.