*Please submit resumes to go...@lancoglobal.com <go...@lancoglobal.com>*
UI/UX web design Specialist with HTML5, CSS, Adobe XD, and Agile
experience.This position will work on site in Houston Monday –Thursday at a
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 6+ months
*In case of H1b consultants visa copy is a must.*
1. Identify deficiencies in user experience (gaps), provide solution
paths to resolve the gaps based on prioritization of the *Product Owner*.
2. Create user-centered designs based on direct feedback from users,
usability analysis, and insight from industry leaders.
3. Explore use cases with the *Product Owner* and test cases
Assurance *members (i.e. happy path + edge cases) progressively while
designing the UI.
4. Implement designs in CSS3 and HTML5.
5. Proactively keep own skills up to date with the latest tools and
Skills & Experience:
1. Minimum of 3 years of web design, and 1 year as full time UX/UI
2. Portfolio showing UX/UI design skills is a must
3. Experience creating mobile-first responsive designs.
4. Guru level knowledge of CSS, solid understanding of HTML5
5. Intermediate level knowledge of SASS or LESS.
7. Experience with UX/UI design tool (e.g. Adobe XD, Sketch, etc.)
8. Experience working in Agile development is preferred
9. Ability to break down design work into reasonably sized tasks.
*Thanks & Regards,*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.