Please go through the below job description,and let me know your interest.
*TITLE: Oracle Apps DBA*
*LOCATION: Hoboken, NJ*
*DURATION: 6+ Months*
*Job Responsibilities :*
- Good Knowledge of UNIX Usage (Linux and Solaris ).
- Good Knowledge of UNIX Operating System with understanding of Kernel
parameters and Volumes (NAS & SAN) and File Systems.
- Unix Shell Scripting.
- Good Knowledge of Database Administration 10g,11g,12c
- Hands on Experience in Oracle RAC (Real Application Cluster) with ASM
- Monitoring Sessions
- Tuning SQLs
- Performance tuning of database and improving init.ora parameters
- Understanding to read and interpret the alert log files, output of
tkprof and AWRR reports.
- Hands on Experience in upgrading database 11g to 12c.
- Hands on Experience in DR setup and maintaining along with Oracle Data
- Full Understanding of the E-Business Suite with its architecture 11i &
- Hands on experience in Installation and maintenance of E-business 11i
& R12 environment.
- Trouble shooting, Monitoring, Performance tuning of E-business
- Full Understanding of all processes of the E-Business suite with their
individual configuration files and log files and to trouble shoots issues
with each component.
- Forms server
- Report Server
- Concurrent Managers
- Apache Servers etc
- Manage and Administer E-Business Users.
- Hands on Experience in EBS Upgrade 11i to R12
- Worked in EBS production support 24 x 7 model
- Hands on experience in ERP application cloning, patching, AD utilities
and troubleshooting concurrent manager's issues
*10GAS (Portal & OID )*
- Full Understanding of the Portal and OID Installation and Services.
- To Configure & Administer the Single-Sign On.
- To administer all services of the OID and Portal Installations.
- To Understand and interpret logs and trace files.
- To Register the OID with the E-Business suite and trouble shoot of any
- Worked on Single Sign-On.
- Hands on experience in Oracle Access Manager
- Hands on experience on IDAM suite(OAM, OID, AD & OID Sync, Web logic
- Web logic & Web Center Application Administration
*ll IT-SCIENT ll** Phone: 510- <510%20-972-7849>516-7859 **ll*
*ll Email: rajat.itsci...@gmail.com
<surajkumar.itsci...@gmail.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.