*Please send the resumes to: di...@innocoresolutions.com
*Software Packager Job Description: **(Application packagers for Security
*Ft. Worth TX*
*6-12+ Months Contract*
*F2F- Locals Only*
*Scanned copy of work authorization & Photo ID is must during submission*
• Hands-on experience with security tools such as IBM QRadar, Trend Micro
OfficeScan, Trend Micro Control Manager, Trend Micro Deep Security Manager,
Trend Micro Secure Cloud, Bit9, Symantec Endpoint Protection, Microsoft
System Center Configuration Manager, etc
• 5 years working within Information Technology and 3 years specifically in
• Strong organization skills and personal framework for consistency,
accuracy and repeatable deliverables
• Strong communication skills - written and verbal, team player for both
technical and non-technical audiences
• Ability to drive key initiatives, with minimal direction with strong
interpersonal and client service skills
• Demonstrated experience in fostering collaboration, innovation,
creativity and teamwork, analytical capabilities
• Strong problem solving skills, providing solutions in a systematic and
clear manner, easily understood and followed by subordinates and colleagues
• Must be familiar with security software products and audit tools used in
distributed computing environment. Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Active
Directory, Internet security, network security technologies, and third
party security or audit tools is required. In addition; understanding how
to implement application level security controls and mechanisms
• Familiarity with UNIX/Linux CLI system tools and applications
• Working understanding of Agile software development
• Strong technical background in networking and security technologies
• Strong background in host based firewalls, antivirus, syslog, network
security management, application layer firewalls, application layer
security and architecture
• TCP/IP protocol suite; advanced subnetting and network address translation
• Extensive experience with routing protocols and concepts
• Solid comprehension of packet analysis and demonstrated ability
troubleshooting incidents using security tools such as Wireshark, tcpdump,
nmap, SIEM (log analysis), and IDS/IPS.
• Experience building and administering UNIX/Linux based security
appliances and/or servers.
* Preferred Certifications:*
• CISSP, CISM, CISA, GIAC or other security certifications highly desired'''
*ACTUAL SKILLSET REQUIRED FOR JOB*
*A) For senior position*
1) Have hands on experience on software packaging, deploying in large
corporate environment. Examples: Anti-virus, patching of software or
2) Have basic security, server/system management knowledge. Basic security
would include common-sense security, important port numbers, secure ports,
basic knowledge of ssh, ftp, telnet, smtp etc.
3) Knowledge or hands on experience with Trend Deep Security Manager, IBM
Qrdar, RSA is added advantage.
4) Good communication skills
*B) For junior position*
1) Basic knowledge of security, importance of security in corporate
2) Must have worked in server environment or experience with basic network
or basic network security.
3) Good communication skills
4) Should be a good team player and ready to learn new technologies.
*Divya D Williams*
What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.