Hope you are doing great.
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get
back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at
my contact number *732-851-1653* or *732-767-0010 EXT:504*
*Job Title: Java UI Developer with Financial Background*
*Job Location: Jersey City, NJ*
*Mode of Interview: **Phone then Face To Face*
*VISA:USC, GC and EAD-GC Only*
*Must Have : *
- *Finance Experience *
- *5+ years of experience working with Java UI / Desktop UI and relevant
- *Experience with Java 7 and Java 8 language construct and features.*
- *Expertise with multithreaded UI based on Swing UI libraries and UI
extensions, Java FX, J2EE, J2SE, JDBC, JMS, SOAP, JNI, Design Patterns*
The Java Developer will perform product analysis and development tasks of
increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and
Benefits are available for this position which includes national plan
options for medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as a matching
• Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex
nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
• Work independently in the development, testing, implementation and
maintenance of complex systems with fast turn-around.
• Provide detailed analysis of problems, prepare detailed design documents
• Apply innovation, creativity and improvement to development process and
implement process and procedural improvements.
• Stay current with technology and industry best practices to ensure proper
utilization of these in software development.
• Work on multiple projects utilizing and leading global/offshore teams.
• Provide adequate and proactive support for various applications.
• 4 year degree in Computer Science or related experience
• Able to interpret business requirements and programming specifications to
write Java programs that solve business needs.
• Significant exposure to and demonstrated proficiency in all aspects of
programming and analysis, including design factors, software requirements,
systems facilities, and execution protocols.
• Experience with Architecture design of multi-tiered client/server
• Must be well organized and self motivated and be able to work with
• Strong verbal/written communication skills.
• Ability to work with others in a team environment.
• Ability to work on aggressive schedules. May require work beyond normal
hours (weekends or evenings).
• Ability to lead and influence other developers onshore as well as
*5+ years of experience working with Java UI / Desktop UI and relevant
technologies. ******UI experience is very important.***** o
*******Experience with Java 7 and Java 8 language construct and features. o
*******Expertise with multithreaded UI based on Swing UI libraries and UI
extensions, Java FX, J2EE, J2SE, JDBC, JMS, SOAP, JNI, Design
o Strong understanding of batch processing of large data sets
o Strong understanding of Java multithreading concepts, best practices and
experience in implementation of server side components
o Strong Oracle
o Ability to develop on Linux / Windows
o Strong knowledge of various configuration/source code management tools
*Preferred Skills, Education, Experience:*
o Strong knowledge of complex Options, Futures, Order Matching and Routing
o Spring, Hibernate, EJB
o Experience in the financial/brokerage industry
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
Sage Group Consulting, Inc
W:+ 732-767-0010 EXT:504| Direct:732-851-1653 | F:+ 732-767-0015 |
Gtalk : sarthak.ramy
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.