Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.
Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.
An early response is really appreciated.
*Position: *Oracle PL/SQL Report Developer (*7 Positions*)
*Location:* 2 Broadway, Manhattan, NY
*Duration:* 24 Months
*Interview:- Face to Face Only*
· Support development, test and production environments using *Oracle
Fusion Forms and Reports 12c *or Minimum Oracle Forms and Reports11g
· Commanding knowledge and hands on working experience with
complex/large database packages, procedures, functions and triggers with
Oracle Database 11g R2 or higher
· Modify database schema design as needed including partitioning
· Implement best practices and recommend tools to manage database
· Design, develop and implement as needed archiving of production
· Identify potential issues and limitations; monitor and improve
· Develop and maintain procedures to optimize application
· Suggest improvements in database infrastructure where appropriate
· *Capacity planning*
· Diagnose issues in complex application architectures
· Evaluate and solicit feedback on processes to identify possible
areas of improvement for optimizing transactions
· Perform impact analyses of changes to database schema objects
· Work closely and provide technical support to applications
developers on new and existing Oracle systems
· Build and maintain stored procedures, packages, triggers and views
· Provide technical assistance with custom development and
configuration table support
· Perform knowledge transfer in the areas of Oracle DBA, Oracle SQL
and PL-SQL programming and performance monitoring
Candidates must possess *5 years* of hands-on work experience in Oracle
Forms/Reports, PL/SQL, and related DBA activities. In addition:
· *Oracle Fusion Forms and Reports 12c or Minimum Oracle Forms and
· Commanding knowledge of *Oracle PL/SQL*
· Hands on working experience with complex/large database packages,
procedures, functions and triggers with *Oracle Database 11g R2 or higher*
· Candidate must be able to work independently on complex
Development/Enhancements and Configuration setup with reference tables
across database instances
· Good understanding of Oracle Web Logic architecture/Oracle
· *Unix and SFTP understanding*
Apache Server* a plus
Thanks & Regards,
Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.