Hello Partner,

*Hope you are doing great today.*

*As per the previous relationship of working with you I would like to
continue the same here with IT-SCIENT LLC.  could you please share C2C job
opportunities (Contract or Contract - Perm) open up with you.*

*We are seated with EAD & H1-B candidates that are looking for a new
project. Hope to get positive response from your  end, one thing I need is
your support to grow up. Please add A
<hr.r...@itscient.com>tu...@itscient.com <tu...@itscient.com> to your
distribution list.*

Let me show the list of skill’s you need to work for:

*Name*

*Technology*

*Experience*

*Visa*