Hope you doing Well !!!

Here is our *Implementing partner **Requirement*, Please go through the
below requirement and send us suitable consultant with their *updated
resume, rates and Contact details ..*

* .NET DEVELOPER Location: **Miami, FL*

*Work Duration:** 6 months*

*Years of Experience: 8+*

*Note: We need Photo id and visa copy (H1b)*

Job Description:

· Must have experience in working importing and exporting of flat files,
XML files

. XML, .net, SQL Query Programming
· SQL Query programming knowledge
· Experience in working with SQL Server Report is a Plus
· Good knowledge in working Itron Meter Data Management System.
· Good in analysis.
. Ability to work with multiple Vendo

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D0BE16.B9DD7240]

Nityo Infotech Corp.