Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
*Please Revert me at atur...@itscient.com <atur...@itscient.com> or
*Job Title : JD Edwards Worldsoft Manufacturing Consultant*
*Location : Irvine, CA*
*Duration : 6+ Month*
- Design, develop, implement, and support JD Edwards World applications,
programs, and application interfaces using standard JD Edwards programming
practices while following all applicable procedures.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the AS/400 based programs that
support the other applications using at the site and provide support of
these programs as required.
- Develop and maintain corresponding application documentation per
validation protocols and procedures.
- Perform complex analysis and design tasks without direct supervision.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the business function
and functional organizations.
- Review functional requirements and develop design specifications to
meet the requirements
- Perform unit tests to verify the application functionality against the
- Demonstrates an understanding of relevant technical/functional
- Collects information, seeks input from others, and identifies probable
causes of problem. Through the use of information, provides alternatives to
- 8-10 years of programming on the AS/400 platform using tools like
RPG/400 and CL
- Experience with EDI a plus.
- Experience writing and maintaining programs in RPG/400, ILE/RPG, RPG
Free, CL, DDS, on iSeries architecture with strong experience in AS400
Query, SQL, MS Excel, Client Access, iSeries Navigator and desired
knowledge of WDSC, DB2 Web Query and Web programming on System i.
Development Tools/Utility experience including TAATOOLs, Hawkeye, Turnover
- Experience with data integrations from non-JDE systems to JDE, using
- Over 5 years of JD Edwards development following JDE standards
- Over 5 years of experience developing/supporting applications in a
manufacturing environment or a regulated environment
- Hands on 5-7 years’ experience in Shop floor, Work Order, PDM,
- Should also have exposure to MRP, DRP, CRP
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and ability to manage
- Ability to think creatively and challenge the status quo
- Ability to drive for results and meet project deadlines.
*Thanks and Regards,Kumar Raoll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group llll
Phone: 510-516-7809 ll Fax: 877.701.4872ll Email: atur...@itscient.com
<atur...@itscient.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.