Please revert me: amit.itscien...@gmail.com or soura...@itscient.com
If I miss your call please mail me.
*TITLE: **.NET Developers*
*LOCATION: Greensboro, NC*
*Duration: 6+ Month*
The .Net Application Developer is responsible for the development of
internal– and external-facing products written in Microsoft’s .Net
Framework. This position will maintain and implement new functionality in
applications written in .Net that make use of SQL Server including stored
procedures, and SQL Reporting Services. Experience with Microsoft’s SQL
Server 2005 & 2008 RDBMS environments is a must. The developer will work on
a team of developers with similar complimentary skills and will be required
to meet deadlines while delivering quality code. We are willing to consider
hiring a junior level candidate into this position and will provide
training for the role for those that may lack all of the requirements
· Design, Development & Support of Specific Functionality as
Directed by a Team Leader.
· Development of new screens and objects in ASP.Net/C#.
· Development of Win Forms and objects in C#.
· Development of ASP.Net and WCF services.
· Unit, Integration, and Systems Testing of components.
· Develop and maintain SQL queries, and stored procedures.
· Communication with Team to identify road blocks.
· Responsible for the overall security of systems they will be
administering including protecting client data and reporting situations
which may provide unintentional elevated access. The employee will
regularly review corporate policies and will enforce the policies
documented in the Apex Corporate Security Standards
· Strong SQL skills (Must)
· Prior experience and usage of ADO Entities (Must)
· Deep Winforms Knowledge(Must)
· WPF Experience (Nice to Have)
· MVP or MVC Frameworks (Nice to Have)
· Experience with basic Development Patterns
· C# (Min 1 year) (Must)
· 2 or More Years of .Net (C#, VB.Net, etc.) (Must)
· TFS (Team Foundation System) (Must)
· WCF and WF (Workflow) Nice to Have
· Strong OO fundamentals and expertise
· Ability to juggle multiple projects and course correct as
business drivers change
· Experience developing applications on Windows Server environments
· Experience working with Agile Development methodologies
*Thanks and regards,*
*ll** IT-SCIENT | Phone: **510-516-7887** | Fax: *877.701.4872* |
Email: itscient00.a...@gmail.com <soura...@itscient.com>** | Web: *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.