Greetings from Tekskills Inc!!!
Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability An early
response is really appreciated.
NO OPT- CPT Please, Need Work Authorization Copy
Please don’t share irrelevant profiles.
*Please share matching profiles to **kish...@tekskillsinc.com
<kish...@tekskillsinc.com> / pmkkish...@gmail.com <pmkkish...@gmail.com>*
Role: Sr DW/BI Architect with Medical Management
Location: Hartford, CT
Duration: 6 to 12 Months
• At least 15+ years in IT
• At least of 10 years of experience in application architecture
• Experience in Information delivery and ETL
• Knowledge of problem analysis, structured analysis, and design
and programming techniques.
• Familiarity with business intelligence, data warehousing design
techniques, and dimensional modeling.
• Experience working with large and complex database systems and
demonstrated knowledge of data integration, mapping and conformance
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills as well as
strong collaboration/influencing ability.
• Knowledge of Healthcare, Insurance, and/or Financial services
• Data transformation and conformance
• WH reporting
• Participate in strategic planning, development and
implementation of BI/DW solutions;
• Advise and lead the translation of business requirements and
models into feasible and acceptable Data Warehouse designs to ensure that
business needs are met;
• Interact with clients while designing data interfaces to ensure
that database development needs are according to client specifications;
• Coordinate with clients, external data providers, and business
team to ensure that business model is accurately represented and understood
by all relevant parties;
• Communicate the overall data architecture to both technical and
• Coordinate activities of database analysts and other database
personnel to determine appropriate database deployment strategies and
parameters to ensure cost effectiveness and efficiency;
• Develop data warehousing blueprints, evaluate hardware and
software platforms, and integrates systems to ensure that integration is
effective and meets client requirements;
• Actively participate in agile scrum review and planning sessions.
• Architecture tools that the person is conversant with
• Comparative understanding of different tools and technologies
Please provide the following details.
Education & Year of Pass out:
*Thanks & Regards,*
*ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company *
*Phone:732-253-7713 |Fax: 888-543-5125*
*200, MetroplexDrive, Suite414, Edison, NJ – 08817*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.