*Location: Long Beach, CA *
*End client name: Epson America*
The client, an established B2B/B2C electronics company, is looking for a
Sr. Hybris Developer that would handle product content management, web
content management, and search capabilities projects for the company. The
selected candidate must have lead experience working with onshore/offshore
*Skills, Qualifications, and Requirements*
- Must have worked on Hybris v5.x (client will be implementing recently
- *At least 1 year of experience working as a Hybris Developer*
- Must have at least 1 year of full Hybris implementation experience
- Must have worked as a *Hybris DEVELOPER* on at least 1 full Hybris
implementation (not in a support role)
- PCM (Product Content Management), WCM (Web Content Management) and
SOLR (a search capability) modules
- Must provide own laptop that has the capability to run Hybris on it
- Must work well with a team
- Must have great communication skills since the candidate will work
various stakeholders within the business
- Must able to work onsite for full days, Monday – Thursday (if the
candidate is traveling)
Thanks and regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Sage Group Consulting Inc
Phone : 732.767.0010 x 312
Email : *jvam...@sagetl.com* <jvam...@sagetl.com>
SKYPE : VAMSHI.JAI
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/j-vamshi/a8/b02/b4
Please email me if I miss your call. Or ping me at hangouts or yahoo.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.