Please revert me: amit.itscien...@gmail.com or soura...@itscient.com
If I miss your call please mail me.
*TITLE: **Security Administrator*
*LOCATION: Torrance, CA*
*Duration: 6+ Month*
*Responsibilities : *
· Perform user and access administration on designated systems and
applications, in accordance with the defined policies, standards and
· Perform system security administration on designated technology
platforms including operating systems, applications and network security
devices in accordance with the defined policies, standards and procedures,
as well as with industry best practices and vendor guidelines.
· Perform installation and configuration management of security
systems and applications, including policy assessment and compliance tools,
network security appliances and host-based security systems.
· Perform threat and vulnerability assessments, in some cases
followed by appropriate remedial action, to ensure that systems are
protected from known and potential threats and are free from known
· Locate and repair security problems and failures.
· Collate security incident and event data to produce monthly
exception and management reports.
· Perform normal and exceptional processing of user access and
change requests, escalating such requests when appropriate.
· Report unresolved network security exposures misuse or resource
- BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related
field or equivalent
- Knowledge of security policies and interprets policies
- Ability to assess security safeguards
- Ability to deal with threats and intermediate level incidents
- Ability to deal with intrusions at a moderate threat level
- Knowledge of information security principles, including risk assessment
and management, threat and vulnerability management, incident response, and
identity and access management.
- Technical proficiency with security-related systems and
in: developing, documenting, and maintaining security procedures.
*Business Experience :*
- 5 to 7 years of combined IT and security work experience with a broad
range of exposure to systems analysis, applications development,
database design and administration.
- Must be able to perform hands-on support for a wide range of
including, but not limited to: Security Information and Event Management
(SIEM), IDS/IPS, Managed Security Services (MSS), Behavior Detection,
Vulnerability Scanning and Data Loss Prevention Program (DLP).
- Primary responsibilities will be to monitor, investigate, analyze both raw
and normalized network traffic, correlate connected sequences of events,
detect incidents, reconstructed into timelines for analysis, identify
malicious network activity, and generally against in conducting defensive
cyber space operations network infrastructure and intellectual property.
- Member of the Security Incident Response Team.
- Knowledge and administrative experience with one or multiples of
the following: McAfee
Security Suite of Products (McAfee Endpoint Encryption, McAfee DLP –
Device Control, McAfee EPO Management, McAfee Antivirus and Anti-Malware,
McAfee Site Advisor, Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems,
Internet Gateways and Reverse/Forward Proxies.
- Thorough knowledge of software such as SIEMs tools.
- Must have at least one of the following certifications: CISSP or CISA
- Preferred security Certifications: CCNA or CCNP, CCSA, CCSE, RHCA,
RHCE, CCSP, SANS Specialized certification: CISSP, CISM, Ethical Hacking.
*Thanks and regards,*
*ll** IT-SCIENT | Phone: **510-516-7887** | Fax: *877.701.4872* |
Email: itscient00.a...@gmail.com <soura...@itscient.com>** | Web: *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.