*Duration - 6 months*
*Location - Sunnyvale, CA*
*Skills - SAS, MACRO, EXCEL, VBA, Patient Data experience. *
· Provide very senior level technical and functional expertise as
part of the Patient data experience
· Process 500+ files on a monthly basis (Patient data, Payer data,
Diagnostics and Treatment data etc)
· Responsible for developing SAS reports, maintaining data quality
and integrity in the SAS-enabled analytics environment and performing
ad-hoc data analysis
· Responsible to Cleanse, standardize and merge the files
· Apply various business rules while processing the data
· Work with business team and enable them to carry out detailed
Analysis (refill rate, performance against competitor etc)
- Minimum of 4 years commercial experience working as a SAS Analyst /
Programmer in a SAS 9 environment
- Must have SAS v9.2, SAS Macro, Excel and VBA
- Knowledge of SAS performance improvement techniques and features (and
methodology) for improving the performance of SAS programs / jobs
- Experience with best practices of SAS program documentation and
- A formal Statistical background is desirable, though other
quantitative degree and/or related experience will be considered.
Experience with conducting programming and data quality checks and
Thanks and regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Sage Group Consulting Inc
Phone : 732.767.0010 x 312
Email : *jvam...@sagetl.com* <jvam...@sagetl.com>
SKYPE : VAMSHI.JAI
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/j-vamshi/a8/b02/b4
Please email me if I miss your call. Or ping me at hangouts or yahoo.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.