Hope you are doing fine !!
Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get
back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at
my contact 510-972-5241 // vi...@itscient.com //
*Position: Risk Analyst (CISM/CRISC certification preferred)*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*JOB DESCRIPTION* :-
CISM/CRISC certification preferred
* 5+ years of risk assessment experience in one or more areas: application,
infrastructure, vendor risk management*
*• Financial Services Industry experience a plus but not required.*
*• Proficiency with Information Risk Management best practices.*
*Knowledge and Skills Required:*
*• Proven knowledge of technical infrastructure, networks, databases and
systems as they relate to cybersecurity risk *
• Proven knowledge of *security methodologies*, policies, standards and
• Proven knowledge of information technology systems, infrastructure and
• Ability to explain and articulate technical concepts using both technical
and non-technical language
• Critical thinking and analytical skills
• Excellent presentation skills (MS PowerPoint)
• Ability to work collaboratively by building consensus and influencing
decision making to foster forward progress with projects and initiatives
*Vicky Kumar|| IT-SCIENT || Phone USA : (510) 516-7899 || Fax: 877.701.4872
|| Email: vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com> || Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.