Hope you doing Well !!!

Here is our *Implementing partner **Requirement*, Please go through the
below requirement and send us suitable consultant with their *updated
resume, rates and Contact details ..*

* .NET DEVELOPER Location: **Houston, TX*

*Work Duration:* *5 months*

*Years of Experience: 7+*

*Note: We need Photo id and visa copy (H1b)*

*Note: We need Only For local*

Job Description:·
Detailed job description –

Skill Set:

Experience on Visual Studio 2005 -2014 VB.Net And C#.Net

Web Development with back end as SQL HTML 5 and JQuery Angular JS or latest
Java script framework

Knowledge on IIS Exposure on SQL Server 2005-2014
Mandatory Skills .Net, SQL Server, Angular JS
Good to Have Skills SharePoint or SSIS
Client Interview / F2F Applicable Yes

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D0BE16.B9DD7240]

Nityo Infotech Corp.