*URGENT- Direct Client*
*DevOps Engineer (Automating software development using CI/CD toolchain)*
*9Months Contract Ft. Worth TX*
*Scanned copy of work authorization & photo ID is must*
*VISA: USC/GC/GC EAD/H1B*
*Minimum: 9+ Years of EXP Needed*
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, or other related technical field
• 5 or more years of experience working in Agile software development or
related field using Java, or .NET.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience with installation, configuration and
administration of continuous integration tools, such as Jenkins, Bamboo,
etc. Experience with CloudBees Enterprise Jenkins is preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience with source code management system
configuration and administration, such as Git, SVN, AccuRev. GitHub
Enterprise is preferred.
• Ability to integrate Quality testing and Security testing tools into CI
process (e.g., HP QTP, Selenium, JMeter, HP Fortify, SonarQube)
• Experience with build tools Ant and Maven is desired
• Systems Administration experience in Linux and/or Unix environment with
Shell, Python, Ruby.
• Working knowledge of common networking protocols (e.g., HTTP, TCP, IP,
SSH, FTP, SMTP, DNS, LDAP), load balancer, firewall, storage.
• Capable of writing comprehensive technical documentation and diagrams
You'll stand out from the crowd with:
• Understanding of service-oriented architecture (REST APIs,
micro-services, etc.) and ability to develop code to make API calls
• Large scale application deployment experience. Extensive build and
release engineering experience and proven ability to design and develop
automated deployment solutions.
• Knowledge of Cloud-native platform such as Cloud Foundry
• Experience with creating infrastructure as code (Docker, Puppet, chef
• Use of performance monitoring tools like SPLUNK (operational intelligence
& log analysis)
*Divya D Williams*
What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.