Hi,

Hope you doing Well !!!

Here is our *Implementing partner **Requirement*, Please go through the
below requirement and send us suitable consultant with their *updated
resume, rates and Contact details ..*

*Role:*
* Java Developer Location: **Minneapolis, MN*

*Work Duration:* *3 to 6 months*

*Years of Experience: 7+*

*Note: We need Photo id and visa copy (H1B)*

Job Description:·
Required Skills:

• Over 7+ years of experience as application developer  (JAVA)

• Strong experience in understanding data and working with data.

• Should have strong experience on *SQL Server *and database related
knowledge.

• Should have experience in writing shell scripts.

• Should have experience in working with java and related technologies.

• Talend experience is added advantage.

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D0BE16.B9DD7240]

Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,