Hope you doing Well !!!

Here is our *Implementing partner **Requirement*, Please go through the
below requirement and send us suitable consultant with their *updated
resume, rates and Contact details ..*

* .Net Developer with Share Point and Cloud experience Location: **Dallas

*Work Duration:** 3 to 6 months*

*Years of Experience: 8+*

*Note: We need Photo id and visa copy (H1B)*

Job Description:·
Required Skills:
• Strong knowledge and experience in .NET, and cloud solution.
• Strong knowledge and experience in HTML5 based mobile solutions.
• Strong knowledge and experience with SQL and SQL server coding.
• 7+ years of Software development experience.
• 2+ years of HTML5 development experience.
• 2+ years of cloud based application development.
• Expertise in using Internet Information Server (IIS) / SharePoint Central
• Experience in developing and maintaining Web services and
• Experience of building and maintaining application using object oriented
• Extensive development experience utilizing Visual Studio
• CSS knowledge and working experience.
• Experience with performance diagnosis and tuning.
Desired Skills:
• Knowledge and experience of SharePoint object model and SharePoint Web
Services model
• Experience in coding SharePoint solutions using App Model.
• Experience in SharePoint Work Flow development and Nintex Workflow

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D0BE16.B9DD7240]

Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,

Suite 1285