Position: Java with ILog

Duration:Long Term

*Any Visa is Fine but should be very strong with ILOG skill, he must have 2
years very very Strong exp with ILOG*

*send me only who are very very strong with Java - ILOG*

Job Description:

I log with java and web services nice to have Hadoop

*Need strong people in ILOG *

*Thanks and Regards*

*IT Recruiter| Ven Soft LLC*

*4221 Walney Road, suite 500, Chantilly, VA 20151*

*Office: **703-763-2541 (896) |* *Direct: 571-328-5511*

*Fax: 732 875 0535*

*Email id:* *ri...@vensoftllc.com <ri...@vensoftllc.com>*  *|
<http://www.vensoftllc.com/> *

*Ven Soft LLC is ranked 616 – on the 2014 Inc. 5000 List and
is successfully providing full IT consulting services to Fortune 500 firms
with offices all over US and with headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia*