*PHP WordPress Developer/Designer*
*Location: Washington, DC (Georgetown)*
*Work Status: H1/GC/EAD/UCS*
*Education: MUST have Computer Science Degree *
*Process: Phone Screen à Video*
*PHP & WORDPRESS NEEDED!!*
*MUST HAVE DEGREE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE DEGREE FROM US UNIVERSITY*
PHP WordPress Developer/Designer will be a part of the Creative Team,
assisting lead designers to work on high-profile online assessment systems
and portals. We’re looking for a front-end web developer/designer who knows
the in’s and out’s of WordPress and would be excited to help strategize,
build new features, squash bugs, and improving existing functionalities. We
also need someone who can quickly problem solve tricky CSS issues and has
an intuitive feel for both usability and accessibility.
Our ideal candidate should have advanced experience building custom
WordPress themes and plugins; be able to identify and resolve WordPress
issues (front-end/server/database); strong knowledge in PHP and
and mobile development.
· Perform site-building activities, including creating and
modifying views, contexts, and blocks in order to match functionality
specified in wireframes and designs
· Install, test, and debug Drupal modules and/or WordPress plugins
· Prototype functionality for internal and client review
· Hand-code clean, semantic, standards-compliant, responsive HTML
and CSS3 themes
· Evaluate designs, wireframes, and other deliverables during the
design and user experience phase for potential development issues and flag
· Conduct peer review of themes created by other developers
· Conduct cross-browser and cross-device testing to ensure
consistent display in major supported browsers on Mac, PC, iOS, and Android
· Clearly communicate the intricacies of complex web development
issues, acting as a subject matter expert both internally across
departments and externally with clients
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related degree and 3
plus years of experience
· High attention to detail and excellent time management.
· Excellent analytical or critical thinking skills.
· Quick aptitude for learning new software.
· Highly motivated to achieve client satisfaction with timely, high
· Self-starter and motivator with a strong sense of accountability.
· Experience with Visual Studio is a plus.
· Experience with Versioning Systems.
· Experience working in both Mac and Windows operating systems.
experience; working experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop,
Dreamweaver, Illustrator, and InDesign).
*Skills Preferred:* Google Search Appliance experience; Google Analytics
experience; Responsive Design; basic understanding of accessibility best
practices, Section 508 compliance, and/or WCAG 2.0 standards; SASS;
experienced in working with Linux server.
Thanks and regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Sage Group Consulting Inc
Phone : 732.767.0010 x 312
Email : *jvam...@sagetl.com* <jvam...@sagetl.com>
SKYPE : VAMSHI.JAI
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/j-vamshi/a8/b02/b4
Please email me if I miss your call. Or ping me at hangouts or yahoo.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.