Please go through the below Job Description and let me know your Interest.
Please reply to me at puj...@itscient.com
*Job Title: Sr. Windows Administrator with Manufacturing IndustryLocation:
Cincinnati, OHDuration: 6 months*
- Experience : 9 Yrs
- Domain : *Manufacturing Industry*
- Develop strategies for client/server implementations; architect the
infrastructure required to support those strategies.
- Act as project lead in the design and review of new server systems,
applications, and hardware; conduct capacity planning as needed.
- Lead, coordinate and participate in key process improvements as they
relate to the client/server environment.
- Coordinate and collaborate with network engineering, business
application, and database administration function to ensure availability,
reliability, and scalability of corporate servers to meet business demands.
- Establish and implement policies, procedures, and technologies
(including firewalls) to ensure server security.
- Assist in designing and implementing data center/server room security
features, including *HVAC control*, environmental alarms, access
restrictions, and so on.
- Perform file system configuration and management; define and perform
server backups and recovery procedures.
- Plan and implement server upgrades, maintenance fixes, and
- Provide Web administration support by overseeing and maintaining Web
server functions, such as assuring logging and metrics data are stable.
- Monitor and test system performance and provide performance statistics
- Create shell scripts as required.
- Manage enterprise directory services and supporting server
- Define and implement strategies for integrating disparate operating
- Provide guidance to junior members of the team.
- Senior Windows Administrator, -9 years of IT work experience,
preferably in manufacturing industry.
- Advanced Windows administration
Thanks and regards,
|| IT-SCIENT || Fremont, CA || Phone: 510-516-7806 ll Web: itscient.c
<http://itscient.com/>om <http://itscient.com/> ll
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.