Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume
Position: BMI Developer/CPQ Lead
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration : 9+Months
Customer : HCL America/Veritas
- Should have hands on Experience on Implementing CPQ in Oracle
Big Machines Product.
- Should be able to demonstrate at least one BMI implementation
where the candidate is involved in BMI customization
- Should have Functional experience in Sales modules such as
Lead conversion, Opportunity Registration, Quote generation, Product &
Price book lifecycle
- Should have understanding on Salesforce.com
<http://salesforce.com/> Sales Cloud
- Knowledge of Force.com <http://force.com/>, Integrations would
- Should have experience in Support engagements
- Handle tickets based on priority and severity and distribute
them to the team
- Familiar with SDLC and required deliverables for each phase.
- Work as a business partner with client users to evaluate /
improve business processes and arrive at mutual, cost effective solutions
- Must have exceptional communication skills, able to
communicate effectively with both a technical audience and business users.
- Ability to understand business problem and respond in business
Thanks & Regards!
Abhishek Kumar | Sr. Technical Recruiter | Pro-Tek Consulting | Office:
Hangout :: USITRecruiter1993
New Thinking. New Staffing. http://www.pro-tekconsulting.com
For H1B Consultants H1B Copy Is Mandatory For Submission To Client.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.